With the Christmas smell now firmly in the air, it’s long past the time to put away the pleated silks of the summer, and time to get out the thigh high boots and chunky knits.
I have found the perfect addition your winter wardrobe. I love, love, love this cable knit jumper from Phillip Lim. It would go great with a pair of drain-pipes and some suede boots or wear with a skirt (as below) and some opaque tights.
This is definitley a key, staple piece, which can be worn over and over with different looks.
- Different Shoe, Different Look
- My Pick
- FashionWatching (once again)
- Take a stroll down Avenue 32
- Come back to VFNO
- Picked Eye Candy
- My Must Have Pick!
- Six Summer Picks.
- Grab yourself a Birkin
- Picked: Designed By @ Miss Selfridge
- Picked: Look of the Week – Hilary Swank
- Spring is Blooming
- A Juicy Spring/Summer
- @frankieelouuu you and me both girl! We need something...... ☀️🌊 2 years ago
- Black & Grey Diamonds are a girls best friend... Dying over Loree Rodkin jewellery this morning… instagram.com/p/v0nTw-GcUt/ 2 years ago
- Regram from @miraduma come and see us while we still have the pleasure of the beautiful collection… instagram.com/p/vbV7e-mcTX/ 2 years ago
- RT @HockleyLondon: Great to have you in our store @yuliaab #regram #hockleyfur #hockleylondon #shopping #fur #fun #furnow… http://t.co/cKv0… 2 years ago
- RT @jessxxxx: Yules just reminded #TOWIE striptease thrice..yes thrice @YuliaAB 2 years ago