This Organic and low carbon cotton T-shirt was designed by Katherine Hamnett in aid of next weeks Official Climate Week. The T-shirt is just £9.99 and will be available at H&M stores around the country as of Monday. This limited edition ‘Save the Future’ T-shirt is made for men and women so go get yourself one and join the likes of Sir Paul McCartney in supporting this very worthy cause. Proceeds will go to the Environmental Justice Foundation’s (EJF) campaign for climate refugees, so you won’t have to feel at all guilty about buying yet another T-shirt as charitable retail therapy is good for your closet and soul.
- Different Shoe, Different Look
- My Pick
- FashionWatching (once again)
- Take a stroll down Avenue 32
- Come back to VFNO
- Picked Eye Candy
- My Must Have Pick!
- Six Summer Picks.
- Grab yourself a Birkin
- Picked: Designed By @ Miss Selfridge
- Picked: Look of the Week – Hilary Swank
- Spring is Blooming
- A Juicy Spring/Summer
- @frankieelouuu you and me both girl! We need something...... ☀️🌊 2 years ago
- Black & Grey Diamonds are a girls best friend... Dying over Loree Rodkin jewellery this morning… instagram.com/p/v0nTw-GcUt/ 2 years ago
- Regram from @miraduma come and see us while we still have the pleasure of the beautiful collection… instagram.com/p/vbV7e-mcTX/ 2 years ago
- RT @HockleyLondon: Great to have you in our store @yuliaab #regram #hockleyfur #hockleylondon #shopping #fur #fun #furnow… http://t.co/cKv0… 2 years ago
- RT @jessxxxx: Yules just reminded #TOWIE striptease thrice..yes thrice @YuliaAB 2 years ago