- J – Brand Twisted. First they brought us the Houlihans and now J-Brand are presenting us with a new denim religion, the Twisted. Perfect for adding colour and quirky style to your wardrobe this summer. Buy them from www.donnaida.com or www.trilogystores.com.
2. Part sheer maxi skirt. Summer is all about the maxi skirt and the hottest maxi trend right now is part sheer, chiffon, pastel maxi’s like this one in mint green from Miss Selfridge £37. So dare to bare whilst leaving some things to the imagination with a part sheer maxi and get an instant wardrobe update for Summer. 3. Miss Piggy Tee’s from Pinko. Toon’s are zooming into our summer wardrobes and the most stylish toon of all, Miss Piggy is making her debut into the world of fashion with a big KAPOW ! She’s starring in Pinko’s capsule T-shirt collection which will be available in Pinko stores at the end of April. I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these Tees, the question is how to choose just one??!!
4. Vintage Levi, dip dye, pink denim cut off shorts. Festival season is kicking off with Coachella in Palm Springs and these Vintage Levi’s cut off’s from www.pretaportobello.com are a perfect festival piece for just £35.
5. The Crop Top. Baring your midriff is one of the biggest and sexiest trends for summer. Wear with a high-waisted skirt or trousers to do the trend right. Mix trends for maximum impact by including something like this Floral bustier £35 from Virgoslounge.
6. Zara Blazer. During a short shopping session I came across the amazing blazers currently in Zara stores. The spring trend friendly blazers, which come in a variety of bright and pastel colours are reminiscent of a modern version of British heritage classic, tweed. A very chic way to stay warm during those cool summer evenings. See the whole selection here.